Monday, January 27, 2014

This is Home !

In your arms is where home is ... I love you more than you will ever ever be able to understand. I'm sorry I take my anger out on you - I'm sorry that I wish I knew how to control it better - but  ... I do know that I DO love you with ALL my heart and soul Daddy! ♥






Pose - LAQ Decor ~ (Beige) Ruffled Slipcover Sofa
Hair - TRUTH HAIR  Felicity -  blondes
Eyes - FATEeyes v2.0
Ears - :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Emotions]
Breast - Lolas ::: Tango ::: Updated
Shape - Personal Made
 Skin - (AMD) Zoey - Tan
 Clothing 
Tattoos - Detron's Babygirl - By Detron Seorn
!::Wicked Tattoos::i - Cupcake Legs Tattoo
:: YaYo :: - Cuteness - Sleeves Tattoo
Horns - [AdN] THE QUEST Horns studs
Wings -  *BE Designs*- Red Cupid- Wings
Collar - [Tethered] Collar/Ring Set-My Heart is Caged-Valentines
Ring - JCNY - Lovers Garden, 'REAL Diamond
Fingertape - [AdN] LOVE AFFAIR Finger tape
Outfit - [AdN] ROCK DIVA (Lolas Tango & Phat Azz Appliers Incl)
The song that made me think of this
3 Doors Down - Your Arms Feel Like Home



2 comments:

  1. I love you babygirl, more then words can describe and yes having you in my arms always feel having my baby back home. I feel being home. I love you so much ♥ Beautiful song heart and thank you for your dedication.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want the whole world to know how much I love you Daddy! Yer an amazing man and I'm SO glad YOU are MINE ! And I am YOURS !!! FOREVER I DO Daddy! ♥

      Delete