Monday, January 13, 2014

About Dizcordia

This is the year of Change for me. I want to have a lot of positive in my life this year. I don't want to go on about me, But I have a very mixed life. I am a open book ... I don't hide stuff and I don't like being fake. I do however love being friendly and helpful. This blog is going to be more about my feelings - And making new poses ... I may not say what the pose is about - But all of my blog posts from here on out will have posts of my poses, and whatever outfit I'm wearing at the time. I hope you enjoy the new Dizzy Payne! Cause I think I'm really goin to enjoy this year :)











Animation - Not Her ! By Dizcordia
(I am an Inspired poseball maker!)

Hair - /Wasabi Pills/ Lola summer Mesh Hair - Blonds Pack
Eyes - FATEeyes v2.0
Ears - :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Emotions]
Breast - Lolas ::: Tango ::: Updated
Nails - [:S&V:] Vanity Nails
Shape - Personal Made
 Skin - (AMD) Zoey - Tan

 Clothing 
Tattoos - Detron's Babygirl - By Detron Seorn
!::Wicked Tattoos::i - Cupcake Legs Tattoo
:: YaYo :: - Cuteness - Sleeves Tattoo
Collar - [Tethered] Collar/Ring Set-My Heart is Caged-Valentines
Ring - JCNY - Lovers Garden, 'REAL Diamond
Fingertape - [AdN] LOVE AFFAIR Finger tape
Outfit - *CK* Wild gurl - Tango Applier




Song that Motivated the Pose
Britt Nicole - Ready Or Not


No comments:

Post a Comment