Monday, January 20, 2014

Crazy Love

Daddy it's been almost 2 yrs we're working on - You're still just as amazing as you were the day I met you - I really am so Glad that I have a man that loves me like a crazy love! One that has it's ups and downs but we know at the end of the day we're goin to be there for one another. I never ever want to give up what we have. I feel like I'm on top of the world with your love! Noone can make me feel the way you do Daddy - Your love is unconditional and true and I'm so glad I FINALLY get to experience what REAL TRUE Love is all about! FOREVER I DO Daddy! ❤






Pose - Crazy Love by Kabuki Creations
Hair - [e] Play - Warm Blondes
Eyes - FATEeyes v2.0
Ears - :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Emotions]
Breast - Lolas ::: Tango ::: Updated
Shape - Personal Made
 Skin - (AMD) Zoey - Tan
 Clothing 
Tattoos - Detron's Babygirl - By Detron Seorn
!::Wicked Tattoos::i - Cupcake Legs Tattoo
:: YaYo :: - Cuteness - Sleeves Tattoo
Horns - [AdN] THE QUEST Horns studs
Wings -  *BE Designs*- Red Cupid- Wings
Collar - [Tethered] Collar/Ring Set-My Heart is Caged-Valentines
Ring - JCNY - Lovers Garden, 'REAL Diamond
Fingertape - [AdN] LOVE AFFAIR Finger tape
Outfit -[AdN] BABEY (Lolas Tango & Phat Azz Appliers Incl)


Kabuki Creations








And this pose made me want to hear
this song which is my Daddy's ringtone 
on my phone - giggles

Cher Lloyd - With Your Love ft Mike Posner



1 comment: