Thursday, January 16, 2014

please forgive me

I never EVER had anyone in my life love me, and care for me the way you do Daddy. I don't know how to react sometimes and I forget that most of all you love me. A year and half now you've dealt with me being the stubborn brat I am. I've said things to try to push you away. I've done things to push you to the point of breaking. And You are still here with me. Holding my hand so tightly - I'm so sorry I push you like I do. I don't know what else to do sometimes ... I never dealt with this kind of love this kind of patience. So Daddy please never give on me ... I'm sorry - and I'm seriously tryin harder NOT to be this stubborn brat - I love you and I hope you can keep forgiving me of my actions cause I love you more than words will EVER be able to describe!

I LOVE YOU NIKLAS HENRICSON!!!
FOREVER I DO DADDY!!! 








Pose - Please forgive me - By Dizcordia
( I love you Daddy!)
Hair - [e] Wave - Warm Blondes
Eyes - FATEeyes v2.0
Ears - :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Emotions]
Breast - Lolas ::: Tango ::: Updated
Shape - Personal Made
 Skin - (AMD) Zoey - Tan
 Clothing 
Tattoos - Detron's Babygirl - By Detron Seorn
!::Wicked Tattoos::i - Cupcake Legs Tattoo
:: YaYo :: - Cuteness - Sleeves Tattoo
Collar - [Tethered] Collar/Ring Set-My Heart is Caged-Valentines
Ring - JCNY - Lovers Garden, 'REAL Diamond
Fingertape - [AdN] LOVE AFFAIR Finger tape
Outfit - [AdN] PURE REVOLT (Lolas Tango & Phat Azz Appliers Incl)

1 comment:

  1. you are so very welcome Adabetha - ty for letting me blog for you! I love your clothes

    ReplyDelete