Tuesday, January 14, 2014

shhhhh - Greta's Couture

Greta seems to be a really amazing lady from what I've seen so far. She does awesome work on clothing and I got the chance to use one of her dresses in a pose I've made. I really want to get into making poses - So like I said in previous Posts - I hope to use my own poses in all the posts I do for my confessions of the crazy one Dizzy Payne - giggles - I have to admit that Sin was the inspiration for this pose cause she wanted a Shhh Pose but I don't think I nailed what she wanted. So I used it anyways - giggles - I love the dress Greta and Thanks Sin for helping me come up with a pose for the dress! xoxox to both you ladies 






Pose - Shhh - By Dizcordia
(thanks again Sin for the thought of a pose!)


Hair - [e] Wave - Warm Blondes
Eyes - FATEeyes v2.0
Ears - :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Emotions]
Breast - Lolas ::: Tango ::: Updated
Shape - Personal Made
 Skin - (AMD) Zoey - Tan
 Clothing 
Tattoos - Detron's Babygirl - By Detron Seorn
!::Wicked Tattoos::i - Cupcake Legs Tattoo
:: YaYo :: - Cuteness - Sleeves Tattoo
Collar - [Tethered] Collar/Ring Set-My Heart is Caged-Valentines
Ring - JCNY - Lovers Garden, 'REAL Diamond
Fingertape - [AdN] LOVE AFFAIR Finger tape
Dress - .:GC:. GLAMOURED IN BLACK W/LOLAS &
PHAT AZZ  APPS & MESH BOOTS




Song that Helped with the pose
Britney Spears - Work Bitch


No comments:

Post a Comment