Tuesday, January 21, 2014

True Love !!

My Daddy wanted a pose where He was grabbing my ass while looking into my eyes. So I did as my Daddy asked ... But He also wanted to make it our logo for our store! I'm so lucky that I have such an amazing man at my side ... Someone who supports me in everything I do. Someone who always has positive things to say about my work, and what I do to try to make myself BETTER! I couldn't have done ANY of this without you Daddy - FOREVER I DO - IT MUST BE TRUE LOVE !!! ♥






Pose - True Love by Dizcordia
(Inspired by the True love of my life! ♥)
Hair - [e] Play - Warm Blondes
Eyes - FATEeyes v2.0
Ears - :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Emotions]
Breast - Lolas ::: Tango ::: Updated
Shape - Personal Made
 Skin - (AMD) Zoey - Tan
 Clothing 
Tattoos - Detron's Babygirl - By Detron Seorn
!::Wicked Tattoos::i - Cupcake Legs Tattoo
:: YaYo :: - Cuteness - Sleeves Tattoo
Horns - [AdN] THE QUEST Horns studs
Wings -  *BE Designs*- Red Cupid- Wings
Collar - [Tethered] Collar/Ring Set-My Heart is Caged-Valentines
Ring - JCNY - Lovers Garden, 'REAL Diamond
Fingertape - [AdN] LOVE AFFAIR Finger tape
Outfit -[AdN] QUEST FOR BLOOD (Lolas Tango & Phat Azz Appliers Incl)
The song that Inspired this pose
P!NK - True Love

No comments:

Post a Comment