Friday, January 24, 2014

My BADBOY! ♥

Daddy, I hope that you are goin to be my badboy for valentines! I love you so much! I can't believe this is our 2nd valentines together. WOW ... I Seriously Never thought We'd be where we are right now! NOTHING Can STOP US Daddy - We are inseparable together ... TOGETHER We can do ALL THINGS !!! You are my soul, You are my EVERYTHING!! You are the light at the end of my tunnel. The sun to my grey days! Thank you for always being the amazing man you are ... Thank you for ALWAYS wanting me Daddy! God I DO NOT know what or where I'd be without you! I love you so much I really hope that you know that! Niklas you are the MOST amazing thing to happen to me besides Vanita - She's the FIRST of course ... But you my loving man are the most amazing thing to happen to me, and I'm glad that god or whatever is out there ... Seen it fit for us to be together ... I'll NEVER EVER Be the same without you ... You are the rock to my foundation, you are the breathe that I breathe. And IDK why I get so angry lately - But idk if you noticed but I'm tryin to control it more ... I DO LOVE you Daddy - and I'm tryin so hard to become a better person because of US ... because of how YOU make me feel when I'm with you ... I wish I could do SOMETHING to thank you for what You have done for me, and my daughter and for my life ... I Wish I could scream to the mountain tops how much I fucking love you and how IN LOVE with you I am ... I'm sitting here DJing secretly crying because I'm writing this cause I love you SO MUCH and words explain how I feel ... GOD If you could just see my thoughts when I hear the words and imagine the things and words being done to me by you - GOD !!! * mmmm * - Sings Scream to you! IF YOU WANNA SCREAM !! LOUDER, LOUDER, LOUDER!! OHHHHHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IF YOU WANNA SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM - YEAHHHHHHHHHHH Lemme know an I'll take you there ! GET YOU GOIN LIKE OH BABY !! OH BABY BABY !! Ok ... So now here's the photo my BAD BOY !! I LOVE our new house btw !!





Pose -TuTy's - GLAM TOUGH GIRL AO
Hair - TRUTH HAIR Renata -  blondes
Eyes - FATEeyes v2.0
Ears - :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Emotions]
Breast - Lolas ::: Tango ::: Updated
Shape - Personal Made
 Skin - (AMD) Zoey - Tan
 Clothing 
Tattoos - Detron's Babygirl - By Detron Seorn
!::Wicked Tattoos::i - Cupcake Legs Tattoo
:: YaYo :: - Cuteness - Sleeves Tattoo
Horns - [AdN] THE QUEST Horns studs
Wings -  *BE Designs*- Red Cupid- Wings
Collar - [Tethered] Collar/Ring Set-My Heart is Caged-Valentines
Ring - JCNY - Lovers Garden, 'REAL Diamond
Fingertape - [AdN] LOVE AFFAIR Finger tape
Outfit -[AdN] BE MY BAD BOY (Lolas Tango & Phat Azz Appliers Incl)
 
 
Well idk why this photo and stuff made me think
of this video and song - giggles
 
Usher - SCREAM
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love you so much babygirl. I remember still today clearly how we approached each other. It was a sparkle that from that moment on grew into a wild fire within us.
    Every day since, we've been together, not without a single good morning and good night. You've been in my thoughts, my dreams every moment.
    We've had businesses, blogs, webpages, places, ups and down, but always at the end of the day ups and undoubted love.
    New year, new promises, new ideas, new attitude and new life. I know you've been trying hard to change and better yourself love. I appreciate that and I love it. You should feel relaxed around me my heart. You know where we have each other and we think very much alike.
    Can't wait the moment I board that airplane and head over there for good. To live and share lives close to each other. Sleeping together in each others arms.
    I love you heart, more then anything in the world. *kisses you lovingly and hold you tightly*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for that either Daddy - FOREVER I DO LOVE YOU!!! ♥ We WILL be together :)

      Delete