Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Body Shot

This is my first pose EVER!! The awesome Mr Detron Seorn - Bought me the anypose animation system ... The song body shots was playing ... And I was like ooo sexy song - So let me make a pose - giggles - And this was the outcome 










Pose - Body Shot by Dizcordia
(That's right that's me!)


Hair - Magika [01] Mint
Eyes - FATEeyes v2.0
Ears - :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Emotions]
Breast - Lolas ::: Tango ::: Updated
Nails - [:S&V:] Vanity Nails
Shape - Personal Made
 Skin - (AMD) Zoey - Tan
 Clothing 
Tattoos - Detron's Babygirl - By Detron Seorn
!::Wicked Tattoos::i - Cupcake Legs Tattoo
:: YaYo :: - Cuteness - Sleeves Tattoo
Collar - [Tethered] Collar/Ring Set-My Heart is Caged-Valentines
Ring - JCNY - Lovers Garden, 'REAL Diamond
Fingertape - [AdN] LOVE AFFAIR Finger tape
Shirt - %.:EC:. Box Neila TankTop [Kit2]
Pants - Barely Legal - Battlefield Camo Jeans Black
Heels - %.:EC:. Bag Olivia Heels



Song that Motivated the pose
Kaci Battaglia Fest Ludacris - Body Shots



No comments:

Post a Comment