Thursday, February 6, 2014

FashionNatic1

Well ... I've done A L O T of stuff in secondlife ... But I never had it where I really wanted to do a family until I met the most amazing man in the world. He is now my love in BOTH worlds. I love this man with ALL that I am! ♥ I never thought I'd want the other side of secondlife ... The mommy, Daddy, babies ... KIDS !!! *giggles* But here we are ... And ... I wanted to stop doin all the sexy mature adult photos. And start being more mommy so my new kids can enjoy my blogging as well since I WILL be posting them in my blogs from now on - I am in the process of making pregnancy poses and will be posting them within the next few days! I HOPE *giggles* And I was going to try to do this photo another way to impress the lady I want to blog for ... But then I decided I wanted to be myself and I was goin to make my photo ... MY WAY and if she likes me she'll love me for me! And for being the person I hope people love! *giggles* I have managed to keep a few nice people around me this year so far. And that was my plan ... We had taken a little break, Detron and I ... And we came back ... But we wanted a fresh start, and here we are doing the family thing, building, making poses ... Doin something awesome in secondlife, with AWESOME PEOPLE! And I want to thank everyone who's stood by me so far in everything I've ever decided to do in this secondlife! ♥






Hair - *ARGRACE* Equestrian Cap/Dakota - Blondes
Eyes - FATEeyes v2.0

Shape - Personal Made
 Skin --Belleza- Ashley BBB NOV Sk 2
 Clothing 
Tattoos - Detron's Babygirl - By Detron Seorn
Collar - [Tethered] Collar/Ring Set-My Heart is Caged-Valentines
Ring - JCNY - Lovers Garden, 'REAL Diamond
Outfit - Marilia Female Outfit FashionNatic
The outfit comes with : Watch, Bracelet, earrings, boots
lola's appliers as well 
Or go to her markeplace >>> FashionNatic


This photo makes me think of
Jason Derulo - The Other Side


No comments:

Post a Comment