Saturday, February 22, 2014

Miracle in a Frame ♥

So, I really wanted to get into makeing pregnancy poses while I'm pregnant in SL. And Kontra is allowing me to use her amazing products, to show you pregnant women that there IS some awesome designers for pregnant women clothing! ♥ She makes all different sizes and uses mesh. Since we all KNOW mesh is the NEW "IN" thing - giggles - I do like my mesh SOMETIMES - but As the rest of you I'm sure we ALL have our dislikes about Mesh as well ... Alot more editing for me as for as poses go, specially with being pregnant, my belly is more bigger than the rest of me - giggles! But ... We still manage to make things look amazing with the passion of editing ... I DO love making poses and blogging other amazing Designers work! So ... with all that being said ... Here is TWO shirts by the amazing Kontra !! You all MAKE sure to check her marketplace out!! I'll DEF be posting her MP here for you guys! As I do in all my posts ... Well when I'm NOT being Lazy - giggles ♥♥






I want to thank my HANDSOME Husband for helping me
make our little "Miracle in a Frame" pose ...
We are expecting twins March 30th! ♥♥

Pose - Miracle in a Frame by {DP} Dizcordia
My poses can be bought on marketplace as well ♥


Attire consists of the following

Hair - TRUTH HAIR Felicity -  blondes
Eyes - FATEeyes v2.0
Ears - :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Emotions]


Accessories 
Tiara - dl:: Emo Queen
Ring - JCNY - Lovers Garden, 'REAL Diamond
Shirt - Top photo = Maternity Top Mesh <Kiki> /Lolas Tango  White
Bottom Photo = Maternity Top Mesh <Kiki> /Lolas Tango  Black
Pants - {Happy} Nauty Jeans (Indigo)
Shoes - Barely Legal - Controversy Sneakers HotPink Plaid



The song I think of for this post is ...

Cher Lloyd - Love Me for Me




I DONT WANT YOU TO LOVE ME,
IF YOU DONT WANT TO LOVE ME FOR ME !

No comments:

Post a Comment