Friday, February 28, 2014

Future Besties Series

I'm working on some poses for pregnant women, while I blog for a lady that makes nice maternity clothing - giggles - I'll be posting these in the UWanna Playdate sales this week - Goin to TRY to have some new poses EVERY week for the Uwanna Playdate - and I'm working on some other things to sale for zooby's! *smiles* I really am tryin to make poses for short ladies, with Tall Men, and I will be adding toddledoo poses to the poses as well :) Since we now have an amazing addition to our family - Tabby Payne !! Our amazing little 5 yr old ... She has been a nice new addition to the family! We love her to bits! ♥♥♥ But this is the first pose in the Future Besties Series that I'm going to put together - Hope you all enjoy! ♥♥







I would love to thank Nan for helping me with the pose!


Avenged Sevenfold - Dear God

No comments:

Post a Comment