Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Becoming Queen ...

It's been a long time since it's been anyone besides me and Detron. And even in RL it's not been no more than 3 people in my life ... NOT many people stayed by mine and Detron's side cause of me and the way I am ... But now ... Finally after a yr and a half ... We found an amazing little girl that is wanting to be part of our little trio now ... I don't feel like she is fake, I feel like she really cares for us BOTH, that she loves us as much as we love her! So this blog is about the princess becoming the Queen! It's hard to come into this life, and live a life I never had nor have I ever known how to live. I always am a open person, but Detron and I both almost messed up with our princess, and I'm glad that we didn't! From now on I will let my princess know how I feel no matter what, cause she's amazing and it hurts to think of a secondlife without her now. I love what we have as a family, and I love how things are growing with us! I love the little trio that we have built, and I hope that one day, nothing soon ... Our family grows, I can't wait for the twins to be here! And I hope that maybe some grand parents in our kids future, but no rushing things! I'd rather have us 3 with an amazing store, and SIM ... and Make amazing things, than have a zillion fake people in our lives. So ... The PRINCESS is handing her crown down to her princess, and is becoming the Queen, with an AMAZING King, and I'm proud of how things have been and are going to be with these two amazing people in my life, and I hope for more amazing, POSITIVE people in my life this year!! ♥♥♥♥


 

Hair - Truth Pandora - Blondes
Eyes - FATEeyes v2.0
Ears - :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Emotions]
Shape - Personal Made
Skin - Meggan M09 Skin (by Unique Megastore)

Clothing

Tattoos - Detron's Babygirl - By Detron Seorn
Collar - [Tethered] Collar/Ring Set-My Heart is Caged-Valentines
Ring - JCNY - Lovers Garden, 'REAL Diamond
Outfit -Nissa Outfit FashionNatic
The song I think of with this blog post
P!nk - Try



No comments:

Post a Comment