Saturday, February 22, 2014

FashionNatic 3

I been kinda lazy with bloggin lately - and well ... 
We have started the family life In SL ... and it's been amazing! 
We have met LOTS of amazing new people, and I'm so happy that our lifestyle in SL isn't no longer stressful! Our house is BRIGHT Pink in MOST rooms
Thinking I'm goin to have to turn the Hubby and I's room into a blue room
So we have at least a little diversity in our lives - hahah
I DO have to admit, that I do love the awwwwing, and oohing, better than what we've had in the past and it's helping me with issues And Demons I been dealin with my whole life. But I'm glad that SL is that way and helps in more ways than people do realize! *giggles* 
So with all that being said ... Here is the newest
FashionNatic Post for an amazing Designer 
So glad that we get to Blog for her!
She does amazing work and you all 
NEED to make sure you check her stuff out!
She does amazing work for Women and Men! ♥♥♥








Dizzy's Outfit Consists of ....

Hair - >TRUTH< Dawson -  blondes
Eyes - FATEeyes v2.0
Ears - :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Emotions]

Accessories 
Tiara - dl:: Emo Queen
Tattoo - Personally Made by Detron Seorn
Ring - JCNY - Lovers Garden, 'REAL Diamond
Outfit - Elena Outfit FashionNatic


Detron's Outfit Consists of ....

Necklace: **JOMO** Necklace 021
Hair: .::MADesigns HAIR::. ~ FAME ~ Black I
Hair Base: **JOMO** etched hair 02
Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Ears
Watch:  [MANDALA] SITENNOAH
Beard: Roby'style Goatee
Shape: SLX-VISTA ANIMATIONS - THE GUARDIAN (Modified)
Skin: Evian - Daniel Tan Skin
Wristband: JCNY - Mens Leather, Hyper-Gems Key Bracelet, ENGRAVED
Wedding Ring: JCNY - Lovers Garden, 'REAL Diamond Tech, Mens Wedding Ring
Tattoo: Custom Made
Eyes: FATEeyes v2.0
Glasses: ReVel :: Designs - GLASSES - BLACK
Outfit: Thomes Male Outfit FashionNatic








The Song that I listened to while this post ....

Ke$ha - Crazy Kids




No comments:

Post a Comment