Sunday, May 4, 2014

Saying Good Bye is Never Easy ....

Well I haven't wanted to write much, I've done a few photos here and there. But I been dealing with lots in the last month. Fighting demons I didn't know I'd have after a situation like this. The death of a parent. How do you truly know how you feel until someone is gone? How do you say goodbye to someone you never knew?


My mother left me when I was 5 yrs old. And lots of bad happened in our time together. I can't ever remember much good coming from our Mother/daughter relationship. When my grandmother died November 11th 2002, I tried to go be with her. That didn't last but 7 months, til I ran away with the guy that got me hooked on meth. Then I tried again in june of 2008 to mend our relationship again. That didn't end well at all either. Then December 2012 she disowned me for the 3rd time. I mean just how do you get over this kind of thing? How will the hurt ever go away? How do you say goodbye to someone you never got to forgive? And totally haven't forgotten what happened. *sighs* It's been a month now and I still don't know how I feel. I hope that one day - I will be able to move on from this.


I hope that lenah will be my new therapy. I do love the woman always will, she was the woman that gave birth to me. But, How do you let go of something thas was never resloved? Never got to say yer last words. Never got to see one another a last time. How do you move on from that when there was so much left unsaid? I hope that if you are a friend, or stalker ... That you read this and get a little input on me, and how I feel. This is MY JOURNEL, this is MY BLOG. If you don't like reading my stuff, there's a X at the top right hand corner. Don't hate, don't say hateful things. Just click the X. Be a grown up which a lot of us forget to do at the end of the day. We are ALL here for a reason.

And never forget we ALL have a story. If our life was so perfect, we wouldn't be online looking for things to answer questions, to fill voids. There would be no need for an online world, where most of us feel the need to bully others. I hope that someone reads this and knows that someone else in the world feels there pain as well!


Thank you for taking time to read this, and understanding me a little more!



Dızzч Grace Seøяи



(this is an image I done for her memorial service)

R.I.P Gone but never forgotten!
I do love you and miss you more than you will ever know!




Kellie Pickler - I wonder 
This song means so much to mean cause 
I was in NC and went to California



Martina McBride - In my Daughter's eyes
Just the words are so true! 
about how I feel about me n vanita! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment