Sunday, May 4, 2014

Lenah is HERE !!!

So the day has finally come, and I have ARRIVED!! I have started fresh with new thoughts, new ways I want to deal with things. And this is my Resurrection so to speak. I am being reborn as lenah, I want to have something I have never had before ... And that is FAMILY!! I want to be REBORN and I WISH that people didn't hold grudges. And I WISH that people didn't have to be fake in a world where you can be ANYTHING. When you can be ANYTHING why do you NEED to be fake ?! Are you this way in Real life? I act the same in Secondlife as I do in Real. I don't have many people in my life in real life, and I DO NOT have many people in my secondlife. I don't deal with fakeness, or people who want to bring me drama. I will cut it ALL off. If it even means me losing friends, or people I care about. I'll walk away, just to keep the drama from the ones I care for. I hope that with this new way of thinking, and wanting to live. I can leave the past behind me where it needs to be and where it needs to stay. If you want to judge me on my PAST ... Then I guess we were never meant to be friends to begin with :( which is sad in my book ... with all this being said - 
I am LENAH RANAE SEORN!!! AND I AM REBORN !!! ♥♥
 
 
 
 
 
Zooby Baby - Casey Model
Outfit - CB Giraffe Jumper
Monkey - Token Toy from Zooby
Inspired Song - Britt Nicole - Ready or Not (feat_ Lecrae)
  


No comments:

Post a Comment