Saturday, May 17, 2014

4evah I Dew ! ♥



Lenah's Outfit - Koala Kisses
Shoes - Dappers & Darlings
Bracelet - Koala Kisses - (Personalized fer me n Tino)

Tino's Outfit - Sprinkly Winks

Pose - 4evah I dew by Defiant Pixels



Have yew had that forever kinda love? The one that makes yew feel like if yew go one single second without them, yer life as yew know it will cease tew exist!? Well I have that with my BooBoo. The most amazing Man on the face of any planet! NO One can compare tew Him. No OTHER Loves can compare to ours. Many have tried tew have what we have, but ... Most have failed cause they don't know the key ingredient that holds Him & I together as tightly as it does.


We were FRIENDS First, we GREW tew love one another! WE didn't say I love you on day # 2 of being together even tho we already felt it deep in the depth of our souls! We waited, we WANTED to make it work, and make sure that we were the one fer each other. And WE ARE !! I so DO NOT know what I'd do without yew BooBoo ... YOU ARE MY FOREVER!! MY MR RIGHT!! I love you more than words can EVER EVER Explain. I've tried numerous times tew tell yew, I've tried tew find songs tew tell yew. Words, of songs tew explain, but those words are only the tip of the ice burg. Two years now - WOW - god where has the time went ?!


I miss yew so much when we're apart, but I'm so glad that I get to have such an amazing man by my side forever! I love you so much BooBoo!! Our love will always be worth saving tew me. Even when I'm in super brat mode! I will forever be honest with you my love, True tew every word that comes out of my mouth (cept when I'm angry, we both know I say stuff I don't mean when I'm seeing RED) I've tried really hard tew stop having that RED! I love you so much  If I died tomorrow - I'd know that I got to finally know what the REAL thing is!! I got to know what it's like to really be loved, to feel it when you hold me, to feel it when you touch me, kiss me! My god I miss your touch! I hope that you will always have that same feeling my love! Our Loves likes battleships ! *sings*



Music Listened to while writing ...

Daughtry - Battleships




No comments:

Post a Comment