Thursday, May 8, 2014

Camp Love ♥


Our Hoodies are from Geek !
Campground is at Devoted - A Gift for Minors

Well, Tino and I met almost 2 yrs ago. June 27th, 2012 ... I can't believe I found someone to deal with me this long. Someone that wouldn't let me push him away. Someone that loves me through ALL my flaws, through ALL My ups and downs. Through ALL my moods! He has held my hand, pulled me close, and always tells me he loves me! I don't know why sometimes.

But that's what REAL Love is all about, through the good & bad, through the ups and downs. I'm so glad yew came into my life my BooBoo you are an amazing man. And I'm sorry sometimes, my pain drives me to points of insanity, and I'm mean to you, or I say something Mean to you! You do NOT deserve that. You ARE the love of my life! I love you with ALL I am, and I love the man that I have in my life, that will forever be mine! I MISS YOU So so much in RL! ♥ That's another reason I act out sometimes. I want you here so I can take care of you, and You can take care of me! I love you!! NIKLAS FREAKIN HENRICSON!! I WILL BE YOUR WIFE !!

There is NO ONE or NOTHING That can keep us apart. I do for the first time in ever, feel like I'm with the Man I'm suppose to be with. We have come a long ways from where we were in the beginning my BooBoo. You have helped me grow into a better person, and for that I am thankful! Thankful that you always believe in me, you always have my back, and what we have isn't fake! I love you so much, I hope you never forget that! I don't always tell you the words when we are talkin, but I hope my words here and the music describes it all. Describes everything I feel about me and you, and what we have TOGETHER!!


FOREVER I DO !!
Dızzч Rαиαe Seøяи


This music that I want to go with this post is ....

The Wanted - Glad YOU Came! ♥♥ Glad you came into my life my love!


No comments:

Post a Comment