Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Future Love ♥



This is Detron Seorn, He is the love of mine life! But as neone knows that is me on His shoulders. So He will be my future husband.That's what I love about SL you can be anything you want to be. Which saddens me cause most people want to be bullies, and bad guys. And judge ppl on something they know nothing about.

This love is built off of friendship FOREMOST! In the beginning I told Detron. I can't be with someone I can't even be friends with. So we didn't RUSH things at all! It took us 6 months to tell one another we love each other. But, we knew when we said the words. We were already IN LOVE! So that just makes for a happy story line! *giggles like a school girl*



Special thanks to Cuddle Bugs TD for the awesome Bear outfit!
FashionNatic for Detron's Outfithis
shirt is  [DN] Listen To Daddy



Daughtry - Battleships



No comments:

Post a Comment