Thursday, May 8, 2014

camp payne !!




Camp Payne - giggles - This was our last name until people decided they couldn't let the past be exactly that ... The past! So ... We took Tino's adult avatar's last name now Seorn. We ARE starting fresh. We are tryin to be new people. We want to show the world we are good, in ALL ways! We don't use people. We don't need anything from people accept, friendship, love, compassion, FRIENDSHIP !! Does anyone know how to be friends anymore?!


Tino, and I have been together almost 2 yrs June 27th 2012, is the day we became attached at the hip! I do have the most amazing Boo on the Universe and He's MINE!! No one can take Him away, No one can make us NOT love each other the way we do right now. We are in love, and I'm so happy that I have such an amazing man that supports me in ALL I do! I'm so glad that no matter what time of role play I want to be in, or whatever my heart wants. I get with this man! I'm so thankful that I have gotten to know such an amazing person! And I'm glad I will be his wifey one day! ♥♥

And little Miss Addie. She's mine sisseh fer sure! She's a little different than  me, I'm the loud and proud one, she's the quiet one that juss shakes her head and nods at everything I says! *giggles* But I wouldn't have it any other way. She is my friend and I've known her since about 2006 ... And I'm lucky she has stuck around with me through everything!



Lenah & Addie's outfit are by Cuddle Bugs - OF COURSE !
Tino's outfit is by : Geek



The music that I think of for this post is ...

 Nickelback - When We Stand Together


No comments:

Post a Comment