Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day 2014 ♥




I cried like a baby making this image. Mostly cause it's another mother's day without the most amazing grandmother in the world. And, well this will be my first of many mother's day, WITHOUT My mother. It really sucks when you are left with so much left to say, and you will never be able to speak to this person again. ALL The women on this photo have played a MAJOR part in my life. From top right ... Diane, my mother in law - With whom idk what I would have done without the last almost 10 yrs. Thanks Mom Diane !! ... My mother & my brother ... Without my mother, I wouldn't be alive now, she gave me life. But now her life has been taken from us, way to early. I could go on and on about how much I'll miss her, but I hope she's in heaven looking down, KNOWING What an influence and a impact she had on my life. My Dad & my step mother Andrea ... She was there in a crucial time of transformation in my life ... I do miss her and love her so much ♥ Lena, an amazing lady I got to meet from sweden, she is like a mother figure to me as well, and been there the last 2 yrs for me ... I can never tell her thank you enough! My Aunt Donna ... She played a major part of how I grew up, and the lady I am today honestly. Her, and my grandmother made me the Woman I am today. They helped mold me into a good person I think. My Grandmother ... GOd I miss this lady so much - I wish I could squeeze her ONE more time, tell her much I love her, and I miss her being her, cause she's missed out on SO MUCH ! You are Loved and missed so much grandma!! Last but Not least ... Me and the man that makes my heart smile!! I could never thank Him enough for helping me the last two years, and Specially the last almost 2 months, I don't know what I would have done without you. This is for all the women & Men who have played a MAJOR Part in my life ... Happy Mother's Day to all of you and please know without a shadow of a doubt I love you all, and I might be my bratty self, and Not talk much or see you guys much. But please know ... No matter what the distance is between us all ... You all STILL play a major part of my life!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment