Monday, October 13, 2014

Strawberry Turtle Oct

Strawberry Turtle is a store that does BOTH Kid and Baby clothes for TD's - She does awesome work! I'm glad I get to blog for her - I wear a Kid TD now - but I kept my baby TD to help out with the baby outfits as well. Cause as we know some people don't wanna grow up in SL - and that's the lovely thing about SL is that you don't have to grow up!! So with that being said ... Make sure you go check out her halloween outfits - Littlest Pumpkin in the patch & Strawberry Cutie these two are in baby size ONLY





1 - .:Strawberry Turtle:. - Littlest Pumpkin in the Patch - ONLY In baby Size
( *Pose* Little Dreams Poses -  CameraShy)








2 - .:Strawberry Turtle:. - Strawberry Cutie - ONLY In baby Size
( *Pose* Little Dreams Poses -  CameraShy)






No comments:

Post a Comment