Friday, October 10, 2014

October Newness cont

So if you know anything about me, Then yew know I'm a major POSEBALL FREAK !! I LOVE POSEBALLS ! And I think that the people that create them are awesome - I love to dabble in poseball making myself! But I have done nothing compared to what some ppl have made, but I will start doing more I think! Cause I feel being creative with poses as well!  *giggles* And seeing all the creativeness makes me feel creative! Do yew get that way !?!?


I had lost my mojo big time, cause I let others reflect how I feel about something, which isn't a good thing. I do move past things, I learn from things and I move on. Detron has been my passion the last few months, I have slacked a little with photos, but ... RL Kicks in and colds, and BLAH ! So yeah - haha - But I'm tryin to get back on track, and start creating as well! I can't wait I'm excited ... With all that being said ... I'm goin to post my photos !! hehe - These are creations from GlamRUs. Lost Illusions Poses, Tiny Buttons, and GPDKids! All amazing creators Thanks for the awesome creations!





Defiant Pixels



ATLT



Make Believe/Halloween
October 1st - October 27th
32 of your favorite stores selling items at 50L or less.
Discounted Prices!
Ad space available at 20L a week











10 - GlamRUsTiny Buttons - Pumpkin Cuties By GlamRUs (mostly for baby TD's I had to mod it a lot for mine & Detron's Kid TD's) - Tiny Buttons Zombye PJs for Both Kid & Baby TD's 






11 - GlamRUs & GPDKids - Oh My Pumpkins - Really cute pumpkin pose for halloween! And a very cute dress outfit by GPDKids fits both Kid & Baby TD's






12 - GlamRUsTiny Buttons -Pumpkin Ride - GlamRus did a great job on these cutesy pumpkin poses for halloween - Be sure to get yers before they are gone! Another PJ Set by TB - Fits both Kid & Baby TD's - Make awesome halloween costumes as well !!






13 - {L.I.} Lost Illusions Poses & Tiny Buttons - Happy Halloween - Single by {L.I.} - Super cute pose! Outfit is some more pjs by Tiny Buttons - The infamous Zombie outfit - giggles Fits both Kids & Baby TDs







14 - {L.I.} Lost Illusions Poses & Tiptoes - A cute Friends Pose for halloween by {L.I} - and A skelly outfit so cutely made for both boys and girl - Fitting Baby & Kid TDs 








15 - {L.I} Lost Illusions Poses - A Cute Parent/Child halloween pose on a bale of hay - great for fall photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment