Saturday, October 18, 2014

Bro I Gatcha Halloween Event!

And there I've just got my Halloween outfit completed with masks (by Late Billig's Tic Tot Toe store) and pillows (by Tyvon's A -GΞΞК's- Closet store)! Tyvon provides you also with a clown pumpkin (rare), alien pilows and a ghost necklace. This is how awesome they look like!

Awesome cute and cuddling pillows by Tyvon


The rares on the masks collection is the hockey and one of the zombie masks. I wear the hockey one in one of my photos below that follows, while the set has a big variety of very cool masks such as Doll, Face, Cyclops, Scar, Frankie, Ghost, Joking, V, Zombie and Skeleton!

BOO! [Ghost mask]

BOO! [Hockey mask]




 Dont miss out any information coming out from the "Bro I Gatcha" events. Join the Facebook group here.

Click here to visit the event location.

Detron Seorn


No comments:

Post a Comment