Wednesday, October 8, 2014

October Newness

Ok so this is goin to be October Newness PART 1 !!! Cause I just realized there was a few things I didn't get on the notices from All the little things ... So here goes ... and if I got things mixed up cause I was helping Detron blog a few things as well - I apologize now - But I'm throwing EVERYTHING together that I have blogged THUS Far in this POST !! So ... make sure you check through it all cause it's goin to be a few posts - of some amazing work of artists - I am also goin to try to throw in what poses I used, and / or made ! hahah - I'm an inspiring poseball maker myself - but I don't have a whole lot of friends ... So I don't have a whole lot of inspiration to do poseballs - So I try to buy them since I get great amazing clothes from the creators I blog for !! hehe - So here goes ...


Defiant Pixels



ATLT



Make Believe/Halloween
October 1st - October 27th
32 of your favorite stores selling items at 50L or less.
Discounted Prices!
Ad space available at 20L a week





1 - Sprinkles on Top -  The bats are in the event at ATLT and her witch outfit comes in both Baby & Kid sizes and the broom is animated ! (Witch outfit is a Halloween Hunt!)
(*Pose* - Left - [SC] Pose 2.2 - Right - Animation from the broom)




2 - Tic Tot Toe - These outfits are for ALL yer killing Zombie needs ! you have a Knife !! And a Bloody skull to throw them off yer scent! So be sure to get yer Zombie killin shirts & hoodies - *giggles* pants from Peeps
(*Pose* - The animation from the Knife)




3 - Mudlarks - (no store in world or MP Just events right now) But all kinds of shirts for halloween and a Rare thing outfit - both for baby & Kid TDs
(*pose* - .click. - Tude 3)






4 - Vicarious Youth - Jack O' Love & Black Cat Outfits - Fitting Baby & Kid TDs
(*pose* - [SC] Pose 2.5)






5 - ~*Buglets Boys*~ - Ninja Turtles !! Fitting Baby & Kid TDs
(*Pose* Forget Me Not - Munchkin_5





6 - [high v.] - Last Clean Shirt for the Bro I Gatcha event ! Girl Vampire outfit - Fitting both Baby & Kid TDs
(*Pose* - .click. - Tude 3






7 - My Baby Style - Both of the ghosts on the right are RARES !! So Make sure you get these awesome goodies to go trick or treating in!! *giggles* They are Mod so they could fit any size !!






8 - Candy Cloud - These are awesome little vampy dresses - They are so beautiful - this creator does makes some really nice and girlie Dresses for both Kids & Baby TDs
(*Pose* .click. - Dressy 1)




9 - TbS - Spider Hoodie !!



Hope everyone has an amazing Halloween! Please Keep Safe ... More All The Little Things Posts - Coming !!

No comments:

Post a Comment