Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Tic Tot Toe @ Bro I Gatcha

Bro I Gatcha event continues on the 3rd round. Visit the Facebook event group for more information!

And there is Tic Tot Toe with some great genuine idea of a cool gatcha! Bubble Pipes! These cool looking pipes come in different variations. The ones I'm showing here are the Corncob on the left (rare) and the ones on the right side from top to bottom are, Brown, Green and Blue. However the colors do not stop there. Tic Tot Toe makes sure she satisfies everyone's favorite color, with pink, yellow, teal, royal, magenta just to mention only a few!

I love these pipes and I'm going to make sure I wear one different for every day! Thank you Tic Tot Toe for you ingenuity and coolness! 

  • Ears: Cute Bytes - Baby Elves Ears
  • Eyes: FATE - FATEeyes
  • Hair: Argrace - Peyton
  • Shape: Forever Young - Nathan
  • Pants: Lil Big Me - Jake Straight Jeans
  • Shirt: Lil Big Me - Jake Polo Shirt

Detron Seorn

No comments:

Post a Comment