Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Itsy Bitsy Take 1 - giggles

So, I've known hana for awhile now ... and I told her a few times I'd blog for her - but if you know her - she does a gazillion things, and she forgets somtimes - lol ♥ So I went and got clothes from her store and BLOGGED THEM !! hahaha - So here's a few - and I'll try to remember what outfits they are - hahah - *squeezes the hana*





http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Benvolio/105/160/3496





Raven Set By Itsy Bitsy - Fits BOTH Kids and Baby Toddleedoos




Ellen Rose Set by Itsy Bitsy - Fits BOTH Kids & Baby Toddleedoos




Jenny Set by Itsy Bitsy - Fits BOTH Kids & Baby Toddleedoos







Panda Polly Set by Itsy Bitsy - Fits BOTH Kids & Baby Toddleedoos



So please make sure to go check out Hana's store - she really is an awesome creator!
Thanks for sharing yer nice creations with me Hana! ♥♥♥






Cause I know she loves Supernatural as much as I do - Giggles

No comments:

Post a Comment