Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Doodlez Turkeys!

I'm actually happy that I got a cute Turkey outfit to blog :) Cause I am so happy for my boyfase Detron - Giggles - I miss I haven't gotten to have a thanksgiving with Him - YET - But ... I DO LOVE that I get to spend the most amazing christmas' with him!!


Doodlez




Girl Oufit - Turkey Time Shirt & Sock Hud, Turkey Time for Both Kid & Baby - Brown Flats, and bow for yer hair!

Hair - .ploom. Heart - Blondes
TD Version - ~ToddleeDoo - KidGirl (v.2.8)
Skin - ~Mynerva~Little Kia Bisque
Shape - Little Channis Mod/Copy
Eyes - BSN Deep Eyes - bright blue
Ears - **Cute Bytes** Bubbly Pierced ElvenEars


Boy Outift - Doodlez Turkey Shirt, Denim Brown Jeans For both Baby & Kid, Saddle Turkey Shoes

Ears: Cute Bytes - Baby Elves Ears 
Eyes: FATE - FATEeyes 
Hair: Argrace - Peyton 
Shape: Forever Young - Nathan



Taylor Swift - Blank Space (I gotta blank space baby, and I'll write ya name!)





Want Mommy and Daddy to look like you for Turkey Day?????
check this TJTH4 hunt gift out @LOoLOo's & Platypus >> HERE <<
Hunt starts tommorrow but it is out for finding now!
(Kids Clothes found at Doodlez Kidsz) >> HERE <<




 

No comments:

Post a Comment