Friday, September 12, 2014

Yellow Jello Sept

September is a busy month for EVERYONE !! In RL  it's my Bday - in SL it's my REZ Day !! ooot ooot !! So I get to celebrate TWO Birthdays in one ! haha - Cause my RL & SL Birthdays are on the same day - OH YEAH ! Cause I'm supa cool like that ... But ... back to the order at hand here ....


Yellow Jello is busy this month as well ... She is in 3 events as far as I can remember - I have so many ppl that I blog for now it's hard to keep up with them ALL !! So here we go ..


#1 on the list ... One fifty LIMITED EDITION !!!


LIMITED 150 Event




A wonderful new event called Just Onefifty has started.  Limited edition only 60 copies available all for just 150L, this outfit will not be repeated!  The outfit is called 'Apple of her eye' and is a lovely fabric with soft apple shapes on an ivory background. Included for the 150L is a Bonnet, the coat, Woollen tights (via hud) and matching boots.


#2 on the list ... Defiant Skribblez FIRST Gacha Event !!




#3 on the list ... Woodland Treasure 





For full demo of all four sets
 
 

#4 on the list ... All The Little Things !!



Unique Chairs ... Make




No comments:

Post a Comment