Saturday, September 6, 2014

ATLT Sept #2

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE Being creative - cause I have a FEW different sides to my creativeness ! SO ... This was a video I put together REAL quick with the help of some friends .. During the Fancy part of the Song I have on some of the Apparel from GPDKIDS (ATLT) Halloween Pink & *-* Royal Pain *-* Royal Alicia purple 2 pack - So please make sure to go check out All The Little Things Event ! It is LIMITED EDITION things - if I remember correctly - haha - I have SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Many projects goin on right now is why it is easier to Vlog for me than to take photos - So I hope that the creators don't mind !! heheh - Much love to the awesome creators that take time to let us blog for them and show the lovely world of secondlife what they can do with their little creative minds!!





I want to give a special thanks to all the kids that helped out!! Akrane,  Sonic, Jourdy (Owner of anklebiters make sure to check out her store!) Steven & Misti (Owners of 2 of a Kind Kid TD Kids Clothing Store) and of course ME & DETRON!!! we were having LOADS of fun !! If you guys would ever like to come visit the place - PLEASE DO !! Taxi Is >> Defiant Pixels <<


Please click the Taxi below to go to ALL THE LITTLE THINGS EVENT For September !!


ATLT In Secondlife

No comments:

Post a Comment