Saturday, September 27, 2014

The "Bro I Gatcha" Event

First of all let me say I am happy that some creators stepped up and started dedicating time for boys in SL. We have so much about girls being produced out there so this is a special event!

Secondly I strongly recommend you join the group on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/BroIGatchaEvent for future events. It shows that it was a great success!

With that said I am going to take my time and tell about some awesome stuff that came out of it. I thank you so much for letting me be part of this event and I can't wait for the 2nd round that is expected sometime soon (keep following the Facebook group for more information).

Other then that I've had lots to do in both worlds which would limit my time and dedication it takes to write a blog post and being truthful in my time to every creator that puts such a great effort and time in their ideas. I know exactly what it takes as I am a creator myself.

So let us start with the first rare gatcha developed by Chiico Lyric from ToddleeDudes and it's called  "Galaxy New York Knicks Jersey". That one is rare item and found it interesting in particular as space, astronomy and anything related in the area is one of my favorite subjects and hobbies IRL.


The next gatcha is made by Harmione Wonder from High 5 and is a t-shirt wrapped around my waist. Totally cool! I took two pictures on her creations. One of her black and one of her blue textured waist sweatshirts. Awesome job Harmione its totally cool!


The following gatcha is made by TyVon Scorpio and consists of three items, a Bacon Eye Black Tape, a Pillow Blanket Snuggie and a Spece'e Hat. Awesome work there TyVon like always!

The owner of Paper Planes created the Tipz4Tatz rare gatcha. Forever Khaos made a good job with a pose stand of high quality mesh and it strikes me how innovative idea it is. In this picture I've got the love of my life helping me out posing next to me. Thank you my precious for taking time posing for me.

The pose stand got lots of gatchas on it. A tip jar, pen markers, frames, bottles of water and a camping chair. Good job Forever!

The next gatcha is very very cute and I love it! It is radio cars provided by Late Billig from Tic Tot Toe store. I am blogging about the blue car and the rare Bat Mobile! So awesome! Good work there Spartacus!

I want to summarize by saying big thanks for every creator giving this opportunity to try out your creations. They are amazing!!! I am also very sorry I didn't have time to blog everything. Every single item that came out from this event was totally amazing and believe me it takes such a great time and effort to produce all these things.

Big hugs!
Detron Seorn and Dizzy Seorn



No comments:

Post a Comment