Thursday, July 24, 2014

ToddleTeeZ Girls !!

I love helping out whenever I can! So now I'm bloggin for ToddleTeeZ !! The amazing creator River makes Toddledoo clothing for boys and girls!! So the following outfits are by ToddleTeez and the photos are taken at Defiant Pixels ... Which will be OPENING SOON !!! We will be doing a grand opening in august - so keep yer ears open !!

First outfit is July AND August's group gift !!





Patchworks with sandals both for Kid & Baby - July AND August's group gift - so be sure to go get yours !!




Floral Dress with shoes - both for Kid and Baby



Ladybug Dress with sandals - both for Kid and Baby




ToddleTeeZ is Presenting Toddledoo Clothing!!
Plaid Dress with shoes - Both for Kid and Baby



RB Circles Dress with Sandals - Both for Kid and Baby


I'm glad that I get the chance to meet River, and show the rest of the Toddledoos what amazing outfits he has to offer for boys and girls ... Make sure you check out Detron's Entry about Summer with ToddleTeeZ - giggles ... and well ... You know I can't leave a blog without MUSIC !!


So before I post the music I want you guys to listen too ... Please make sure you check out ToddleTeez In World !! Or Check out His Store on Market Place >> ToddleTeeZMP <<

 And if you'd like to check out a great Family Friendly - Kid and Teens Safe haven, then come check out Defiant Pixels in world!! We have LOTS To offer!!



Sam Smith - Stay With Me (feat. Mary J. Blige)




Thank you BooBoo for always Staying with me! I love you more than you will EVER KNOW ... Forever I do my loving heart! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment