Tuesday, July 8, 2014

CC1 - Hula Girl ♥



This is a Hula girl outfit from cutie cakes ! I went to the beach to show it off, that's when I found this awesome TREASURES !! I mean I had to take a selfie fer sure ! Her awesome new creations are goin to be at All the little things Event for July!! So please make sure to check it out!! ♥





And then this tropical sweetie ! Both an awesome catch at all the little things event for july!! I hope everyone enjoys her creations as much as I do and get the pleasure of meeting her at least once in yer SL! heheh - I'm glad I get to call her friend! ♥



Both outfits Include shoes, and the whole outfit - The hula skirt and outfit is resizable!




And the song that I choose for this entry is ....


An oldie but goodie ....

Dj Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Summer time !!


No comments:

Post a Comment