Thursday, July 24, 2014

CountryGirl Poopnoodle Style



Country Girl by PoopNoodle - Both for Baby & Kid - Dress and Boots Included

Please make sure to check PoopNoodle out In world or check Out PoopNoodle at Defiant Pixels!

The amazing Creator at PoopNoodle Kenzi - makes clothes for boys and girls ... and baby and kid sizes - so be sure to go check out her stuff at either location!!!

I love this dress cause it is country, and the boots - giggles - Reminds me of back home North Carolina. I really miss the country side of the world. I miss the simpleness that life has to offer on the east coast where cali is so fast paced! I am so thankful that I am finally with someone that I can make a reality of goin back home so Vanita (my RL daughter) gets the chance to meet her family from NC! And we get to do a cross country drive! *giggles* I LOVE Driving ! So I'm excited about that! hehe It'll be nice to show Vanita where I grew up! And some of my old friends I grew up with as well! And for them to be able to meet Detron that is goin to be so freakin awesome !! He will get to finally see the semi country side of me - haha ! - Again thanks Kenzi for the awesome outfit! I can't wait to see more of yer creations! :P

Song for this Entry - Luke Bryan - Country Girl Shake it for Me ! ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment