Friday, August 22, 2014

Back to School !!!


It's BACK to School time ... In RL my daughter just started kindergarten so I'm SUPER Excited - cause she's my first and only child so far !! So school has been really exciting so far !! New changes for everyone that's for sure !!

Back to School pose - By Say Cheese - Woodland August Event
Back to school lunchbox - By SynCo Inc Luggage : Kawaii Cupcake LunchBox RARE

Outfit (First Thing ever named after me!) - Dizzy Dress - with two versions of shoes - I wore one of each ... and a pretty little bow fer yer hair !! - All from Tots R Us !! - Please make sure to go check her out on Marketplace !!


Always make sure to check out the amazing creators that I blog for - They all have awesome stuff ! And somethings I blog AREN'T Free ! I just love blogging for awesome Creators !! So thank you guys for yer time, and the stuff you creator for us !! I wish I had yer talents ! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment