Saturday, August 2, 2014

ATLT August Event Cont 3 ...

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Youth%20Quake/49/228/21

7 - Enchanted Bowtique - Kathy - For both Kid and Baby
Enchanted Bowtique - Watermelon Nails
Visit Us : > Enchanted Bowtique




Me and my AMAZING Mother I had waited a long time to find a family. We met a little bit before she became my mother, and destiny just played it's part in all the rest! She is an amazing lady and I'm so glad that she is MY MOMMA aka Momma Star *giggles* She will be in a few of my blog posts for ATLT ! Heheh - So glad she's an awesome model too - hehe - I am definitely her mini me! ♥


8 - Sprinkles on Top - Giraffe Dress  - For both Kid and Baby
Visit Us : > Sprinkles on Top 






Isn't she beautiful! She truly is a Star ... an amazing lady that I'm so glad I get to call Momma! ♥


9 - My Baby Style - Top Flowers Red/Green - For Both Kid and Baby
Visit Us : > My Baby Style



I was showing my momma my new tricks ... I not sure she likes them much! haha  But at least I can start practicing for soccer or some kinda sport - or be a ballerina !! *giggles*


10 -  Little Tipsters - Don't Do quiet & Heck No to School Shirts
Visit Us : > Little Tipsters
GlamRUs - No Way Jose ! Pose (Different positions from the pose)
Visit Us : >  GlamRUs
Click! - Back 2 School Kicks
Visit Us : > [Click!]



11 - Vicarious Youth - Circus !
Visit Us : > Vicarious Youth


I figured since the outfit was bout the circus ... Me & Detron could jump on the bed like we was on a trampoline at the circus ! heheh


And Since I'm talking about my Mom a lot in this one ... I want to dedicate a song to her ...

Will.I.Am - Got it my momma

I love you Momma Star - You are my Shining Star




No comments:

Post a Comment