Saturday, December 6, 2014

Forever 19!

Detron, and I been playing kids, since around aug 2014 ... It's been a FUN roller coaster of emotions, friends, drama, FUN!, let downs, Judgements. But needless to say it's been a learning experience. I'm glad that I got to do it with a Man that's been by my side in BOTH worlds for 2 & 1/2 years!

I don't know what peoples problems are with us, or if they are jealous, or whatever the case maybe. But, things have come to our attention, and I got SO DOWN, that I was gonna finish blogging. But my feelings were SO HURT, that I just deleted most of the photos I had taken, as a kid blogger, cause I just don't get why people have to be so judgmental on here :(

So, we are GROWING UP !!! We are goin to 19 - hehe - so that way we're not COMPLETELY Grown - ahah - But still atta age where we can have or make family *giggles* and NO ONE can say anything! *smiles big*

And Detron will be here from Dec 12th - Jan 12th in real life ... So durin this time I wouldn't be blogging anyways - I want to thank EVERYONE who has let me blog for them for the last 4 - 5 months ... Thank you - Thank you so much for letting me have the chance to blog yer amazing creations! It was an honor! ♥

With all this being said ... Happy Holidays ... Have a Merry Christmas and a SAFE New Years !!

From Our Home to Yours !!







I have finally found you, and I'm SO glad that I have! ♥ You are an amazing man, and I'm so glad that we have each other! FOREVER I do !! ♥

June 27th, 2012 - Still goin strong !

No comments:

Post a Comment